- You could never stop yourself from online shopping
- There’s always something placed in your online shopping cart
You are unconscious of the fact that you always check out those items in the end.
- It tickles your heart when you come across the word “SALE”
- You can’t resist to shop more during festivals
You always convince your rationality that Black Friday/Christmas sales happen only once a year, “well who would miss this once-in-a-lifetime chance!”
- You always dine out with friends/attend gatherings
“Carpe diem” they said, it would be fun they said.
- You are always after cheap airline tickets
Forever the first one to buy the on-sale-flight-tickets? Then you might need to think twice for your wallet’s sake.
- Your “wants” always override your “needs”
- You always come home to goods that are yet to be unboxed
- You think that shopping heals the soul
Is “Shopping therapy” always a method you adopt? Tick this box.
- You feel anxious when you haven’t shopped this week
0 boxes checked: Congratulations! You were tested negative for the Shopaholic Syndrome.
1-3 boxes checked: You are diagnosed with mild symptoms.
4-6 boxes checked: You are diagnosed with moderate symptoms.
7 or more boxes checked: We are sorry to tell you that you might have severe symptoms. Feel free to follow our Instagram and Facebook to learn how to deal with this “syndrome”!